Kerry here are some reasons as to why this is happening.
- Overfertilizing – too much food along with moisture stress
- High Heat-The plant loses moisture due to high heat, the leaves cup to preserve moisture.
- Excess Light-Destroys chlorophyll that leads to U-shaped tips.
- Under-watering-Moisture stress and carbohydrate production minimized.
- Overwatering: Exchange of gases hindered, an anaerobic condition created which also causes curling.
Take these items into consideration and make the adjustments and you should see very quick changes in your plants.
- You must login to post comments