Powerful Bloom booster:
What is King Kola?
King Kola is Emerald Harvest’s powerful bloom booster which greatly increases the dry weight of harvests with a precise formulation of potassium and phosphorous and other nutrients and supplements.
What do Bloom Boosters do?
By adding extra potassium and phosphorous at the right times during the plant’s growth stages bloom booster supplements:
- Create more abundant and productive budding sites
- Develop weightier buds, fruits and flowers for bigger, denser yields
Why purchase King Kola over another brand?
- It’s an all-in-one bloom booster.Some competitive brands have 2 or 3 or more bloom booster products which can be confusing and costly.King Kola is one bottle with all a grower needs – growers don’t have to buy and apply two or more bloom boosters. (photo of lots of different boosters)
- King Kola contains the right concentrations and ratios of P and K—no more and no less than needed.Some products have much more P and K in theirformulation, and they do so mainly for marketing purposes. With names like ‘bomb’ and ‘blast’ they try to convince growers that more is better – but that is not scientifically accurate and can lead to over-feeding, can be harmful to plants (burning) and reduce productivity. King Kola ensures growers avoid burning plants with a proven, scientifically formulated level of P and K that is exact and precise for the plant’s use. For that reason, King Kola produces little, if any, nutrient waste and runoff – ecological and clean, especially for a mineral fertilizer. (photo of big cannabis flower)
- Contains hemp seed flour as a protein source.King Kola is the only bloom booster on the market with a protein source derived from hemp. Most brands use animal proteins to supplement their boosters but these protein profiles do not match the protein profiles of the plant. Hemp seed is the natural choice for growing cannabis. Just think of a natural forest floor. When leaves from a tree fall to the ground, they decompose and create perfectly suited nutrition for the tree. The proteins in King Kola act the same way – giving back to the plant exactly what it needs. (photo of forest floor)